ADHERE TO THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT’S DIRECTIONS
Until further written directions from LOOPS TT, all visitors will be required to agree and adhere to the below directions of use as set out by LOOPS powered by HWATT.
- Visitors, Staff and Coaches adhere to social distancing and basic hygiene during each entry to LOOPS.
- Visitors bring their own water bottles and are not permitted to use the facility drink taps directly.
- Equipment used during the session is wiped down after each lesson (ie balls, ball picker-uppers, tables, nets etc. that come in to contact with both the visitor and staff).
- No contact whatsoever (i.e. no handshakes, high fives etc.), with sessions to be singles only).
- Visitors to minimise their time at LOOPS powered by HWATT, including change rooms and social activities.
- A maximum of 20 pre-booked visitors not including coaches and staff during session blocks at any one time.
- No Walk-ins allowed. All sessions are booked in with set start and end times with a 30 minute gap between sessions for staff to clean and prepare the facility for the next session (strict adherence to session times will be monitored by LOOPS Staff).
- If I have symptoms of Covid-19, or have been closed to people who tested positive to Covid-19, I will advise the staff and coaches at Loops and I must not enter Loops premises until I have been tested for Coronavirus and have received a negative result
All facility users will be required to sign in on arrival, play within the set times of bookings and provide their name, signature, date of entry, email and phone number.
We kindly ask that you consider your visit to LOOPS and consider others during this time. If you display any symptoms of covid-19 or have been in contact with someone that has proven positive to cover-19 that you refrain from visiting LOOPS until you have proven negative.